Monday 23 April 2012

STOFF calling

Route from Amsterdam to Stockholm by car
Out of 1300 applications from artists from 65 countries the curators of Stockholm's performance art festival STOFF have selected my Pony Performance! I will travel to Sweden together will my Pony Collection and join the festivities  from 22nd to the 25th of August 2012. The contracts and productions schedules are signed. And my mind is spinning to come up with a suitable way to find sponsors for the event. There are the expanses of traveling and staying there as well as building materials and the need to extend my collection with another 100 toy horses. With 315 My Little Ponies onboard I will have the majority of items that have my interest, this amount will look even more haunting than the 212 that I've got already. This might be the shortest blog update since I've started but I would like to leave you with a quote from Charles Eames: 'Take your pleasure seriously'

No comments:

Post a Comment