Wednesday 27 June 2012

I Salute You For Your Courage

Working on the column for the Bison 
None of this would have happened if you didn't make me aware of my abilities and your keen ways to address my creative obstacles. Even in these moments of your absence, I feel you're presence like you are my blood. I'm grateful for all that you bring to my world. All these little bumps in the road, how they make way for the new canopy to grow. Everything continues, expands and adds up to this particular time and space. I'm working with the elements of a tiler, a sculptor, a photographer and through it all I sing, burn incense and dance as a performer. I hope my graduation delivers a visual language where the common ground for my projects is tangible. An invisible web that needs to be further explored! My graduation is in no way an end, it's a new beginning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment